Emmy winner Aaron Paul will play the lead in DreamWorks Studios‘ adaptation of the bestselling Electronic Arts video game Need For Speed, the studio announced today. Act Of Valor director Scott Waugh is set to helm the film, which is scheduled to come out February 7, 2014. “We are huge fans of Aaron’s and his stellar work on Breaking Bad. We couldn’t be more excited to have him headline our cast for Need For Speed”, said Holly Bario, DreamWorks’ President of Production. EA’s Patrick O’Brien will produce with John Gatins and Mark Sourain. Paul is repped by UTA and Leverage Management.
DreamWorks Adds ‘Breaking Bad’s’ Aaron Paul To ‘Need For Speed’
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest Film News
- Dick Van Dyke, Hayley Mills & Others Celebrate Disney Musical Legends Sherman Brothers At Joyous Motion Picture…
- CAA Ups Trainee Eric Schonberg To Agent; Greenlight Hires Shir Aharon As Talent Manager
- ‘Black Panther’ Items To Be Displayed At Smithsonian African-American Museum
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- David Ayer Sets Gritty LA Crime Thriller ‘Tax Collector;’ Shia LaBeouf, Bobby Soto Star For Cross Creek
- WGA West Board Elections: 15 Candidates Will Vie For Eight Seats