Unified Pictures, Savage Bunny and Bron Studios have partnered to produce Clark Gregg’s Trust Me. Gregg directs and penned the screenplay of the dark comedy which tells a story of a loser agent for young actor – and washed-up child star himself – who stumbles upon a brilliant 13-year-old prodigy (played by newcomer Saxon Sharbino) and then tries to close the mega-deal that will make her a star while managing her drunk volatile father. The ensemble cast also includes Amanda Peet (Please Give, Syriana, Something’s Gotta Give), Paul Sparks (Boardwalk Empire, Rachel Getting Married), Felicity Huffman (Transamerica, Phoebe in Wonderland), Allison Janney (The Help, Juno), William H. Macy (The Sessions, Shameless, Fargo), Molly Shannon (Year of the Dog, Talladega Nights), Niecy Nash (Reno 911) and Sam Rockwell (Seven Psychopaths).Trust Me is being produced by Mary Vernieu and Clark Gregg under their new banner, Savage Bunny, along with Aaron L. Gilbert of Bron Studios, and Keith Kjarval of Unified Pictures, with Margot Hand as Co-Producer and Sam Rockwell as Executive Producer. UTA Independent Film Group is handling domestic rights.
Bron Studios, Unified Pictures, Savage Bunny Team For Clark Gregg’s ‘Trust Me’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Still Loud With $147M+ – Early Sunday AM Update
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile…