The Mummy star Brendan Fraser is set to topline TNT’s drama pilot Legends. Developed by Howard Gordon, Jeffrey Nachmanoff and feature writer Mark Bomback from the novel by Robert Littell, the project follows Martin Odum (Fraser), a deep-cover operative who has an uncanny ability to transform himself into a different person for each job. Fox 21 produces the project, with Gordon, Nachmanoff, Alex Cary and Jonathan Levin executive producing. David Semel will direct the pilot. Fraser, who was courted for a couple of cable pilots this fall, is repped by Brillstein Entertainment Partners and CAA. This marks his series debut.
Brendan Fraser Set To Star In Howard Gordon’s TNT Drama Pilot ‘Legends’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Willis Roast Gets Surprise Visit From Demi Moore; Edward Norton Praises Him As A “Global D*ckhead Powerhouse”
'American Horror Story' Adds 'UnReal's Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman & 'The Path's Kyle Allen As Guest Stars
Yvette Nicole Brown Now Interim 'Talking Dead' Host + 'Walking Dead' Special, Says AMC; Chris Hardwick Investigation Ongoing
Latest TV News
- BBC Unveils First Look At Drama Slate Featuring John Malkovich’s ‘The ABC Murders’ & HBO Co-Pro ‘Gentleman Jack…
- Pussy Riot Disrupts World Cup With On-Field Protest
- World Cup: France Tops Croatia, 4-2, Returns To Glory 20 Years After Last FIFA Triumph
- How To Watch France Vs. Croatia In The World Cup Final
- Bruce Willis Roast Gets Surprise Visit From Demi Moore; Edward Norton Praises Him As A "Global D*ckhead Powerhouse"
- ‘Who Is America?’ Review: Sacha Baron Cohen Plays Dumb In Stupid Spoof Series