Back to hit the streets and shops of Beverly Hills, the second season of Bravo‘s Shahs Of Sunset will debut December 2. The new season will see the group of Persian-American friends facing life crises, potentially finding true love and dealing with money problems. Regulars Reza Farahan, Mercedes Javid, Mike Shouhed, Asa Soltan Rahmati, Golnesa Gharachedaghi will also be joined by new addition Lilly Ghalichi. The show is produced by Ryan Seacrest Productions; the American Idol host serves as executive producer along with Adam Sher and Kris Curry. Eric Gardneris a co-executive producer.
Bravo’s ‘Shahs Of Sunset’ To Return Dec. 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘9-1-1’ Season 2 Promos: Jennifer Love Hewitt Answers The Emergency Call When Earthquake Hits L.A.
- Netflix Terminates Contract With The Weinstein Co.
- ‘Robin Williams: Come Inside My Mind’ Premiere Draws 1 Million Viewers On HBO
- ‘Teachers’ Adds Adam Korson To Roster; Sara Amini & Rati Gupta Join ‘Future Man’
- Julian McCullough New ‘Shark After Dark’ Host; Bob The Shark And Live Format Are Back
- Authentic Entertainment Co-Founder & CEO Lauren Lexton Departs, Helga Eike Returns To Replace Her