Summit Entertainment is partnering with exhibitors to show the first four movies in the Twilight Saga franchise November 15, a day before the official release of the final film in the series, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2. Times and participating theaters have not been announced, but attendees will see exclusive interstitial content between films among other perks. Summit also said it will offer early screenings of Breaking Dawn Part 2 beginning at 10 PM on November 15, ahead of its worldwide premiere the next day.
'Twilight' Marathon Headed For Theaters; Early Screenings Set For 'Breaking Dawn 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mark Steines Sues Hallmark Channel Owner Over 'Home & Family' Exit; Crown Media Says "No Merit" To Claims - Update
Latest Film News
- ChelseyRai S. Standberry Dies: Local TV Actress & Her 3 Children Killed In Accident
- Oscars: France Selects ‘Memoir Of War’ For Foreign Language Submission
- L.A. Music Scene Horror Thriller ‘High Voltage’ Gets Theatrical Jolt From SP Releasing
- ‘The Great Buster: A Celebration’ Trailer: Buster Keaton Gets His Due In Peter Bogdanovich’s Documentary
- ‘Carol’ Helmer Todd Haynes To Direct ‘Dry Run’ Drama For Participant Media
- Adrian Martinez Joins Disney’s ‘Lady and the Tramp’; ‘Mulan’ Adds Chen Tang