Politics is in the air, literally. With the first of its Travel Like A .. limited series of specials, Travel Channel is going backstage and wheels up with Air Force One on Travel Like A President, which debuts October 2. Hosted by NBC News’ Peter Alexander, the show aims to reveal what really goes into to getting the commander-in-chief around — from the planes and cars to the hotels and advance work. Future Travel Like A .. specials are expected to be about an icon and a movie star, as yet unnamed. Peacock Productions is producing Travel Like A President.
Travel Channel's 'Travel Like A President' Launches Series Of Specials
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Ratings Return For Series Low, ABC Tops Night With Game Shows
- Donald Trump Escalates Democrat-Blaming For His Border Baby Snatch Policy
- With 'American Horror Story' & ‘American Animals’, Evan Peters Unpacks The Madness Of Acting And…
- Desus & Mero Set To Headline Showtime Late-Night Talk Show
- ‘The Flash’: Jessica Parker Kennedy Upped To Series Regular For Season 5
- Hulu Orders Femme Fatale Pilot ‘Reprisal’ From Warren Littlefield & A+E Studios