Today was a big day in daytime as a slew of talk shows premiered, including three new talk shows: Katie, Jeff Probst and Ricki Lake. We’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see how they all did in the ratings, but in the stunt department, it was the season premiere of CBS‘ The Talk that produced the most memorable clip, featuring its hosts “makeup-free.” You can see the before-after shots for each of the hosts in the video below. There was some cheating — Sharon Osbourne admitted that she wears some permanent makeup and, looking fresher-faced than most of her co-hosts who are at least a decade younger, she did did quip that her face was “bought and paid for.” But overall, it was an interesting stint that will likely never be repeated.
'The Talk' Hosts Makeup-Free Stunt: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- Millie Bobby Brown Addresses Bullying During MTV Movie & TV Awards Acceptance Speech
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Winners: ‘Black Panther’, ‘Stranger Things’ Among Top Honorees – Full List
- MTV Movie & TV Awards: Michael B. Jordan Wins For Best Villain, Says He Thought “Roseanne Had It In The Bag”
- ‘Othello’ Review: Chukwudi Iwuji, Corey Stoll & No Gimmicks In Central Park
- Stephen Colbert: “Potent Tool” Stephen Miller Calls Baby-Snatching Immigration Policy A Potent Tool
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Gaslighting America With Claims His Baby Snatching Immigration Policy Is Democrats’ Doing