After a shift to Saturdays, drama Saving Hope is on the move again at NBC, this time to the Internet. The network is pulling the last two episodes of the Canadian-produced medical drama, which will air on nbc.com. Saving Hope‘s slot will be filled by America’s Got Talent repeats. In its last airing on Thursday, the series starring Erica Durance drew 2.5 million viewers and a 0.5/1 in adults 18-49. The Entertainment One-produced show has already been renewed for a second season in Canada.
NBC Pulls 'Saving Hope', Will Air Last Two Episodes Online
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest TV News
- Busy Philipps Was “Really Traumatized” By Cox Brothers ‘Blades Of Glory’ Betrayal
- NFL’s ‘Heidi” Game Remembered, Changed Pro Football TV Rules
- ‘Big Mouth’ Renewed For Season 3 On Netflix
- ‘Last Man Standing’, ‘Blue Bloods’ Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & ‘Midnight, Texas’ Hit…
- Bill Maher’s New Rules Advice For The Holidays: Just Shut Up
- Stacey Abrams Concedes In Georgia Governor Race, Blames Voter Suppression