The Sons Of Anarchy creator said online today that the death of one of the show’s actors Johnny Lewis “was a tragic end for an extremely talented guy, who unfortunately had lost his way.” Lewis was found dead yesterday after apparently falling from the roof of a house in LA’s Los Feliz neighborhood. An 81-year-old woman was also found dead in the house, and the LAPD says Lewis is a suspect in her death. The actor was on the FX series for the show’s first two seasons playing Kip “Half Sack” Epps, a prospective member of the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club. His character was killed off at the end of Season 2. “Johnny wasn’t happy on the show,” Kurt Sutter said in an interview at the time. He said today: “I wish I could say I was shocked by the events last night but I was not. I am deeply sorry that an innocent life had to be thrown into his destructive path. Yes, it’s a day of mourning, but it’s also a day of awareness and gratitude, sadly, some of us carry the message by dying,” he added. Lewis also appeared in roles on The O.C. and Criminal Minds.
Kurt Sutter Says Dead ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Actor “Lost His Way”
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
Latest TV News
- Telemundo Shatters World Cup & Spanish Language TV Records With Mexico Win
- ‘Now Apocalypse’: Jacob Artist & Chris Aquilino Set To Recur On Starz Comedy Series
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Is “Medicine For Me To Survive In This Current Climate”, Drew Barrymore Says
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Pop-Up Changes The Game For Authorized Fan-Driven Experiences
- Judd Apatow Urges Fox Showrunners & Talent To Speak Out Over Fox News’ Child Detention Coverage
- DHS Secy Nielsen Insists “We Are Country Of Compassion” As She Touts Trump’s Child Snatching…