Miles Teller, Analeigh Tipton and Jessica Szhor star in the pic that begins shooting next month in New York. Max Nichols is directing Mark Hammer’s script, which made the 2011 Black List. Demarest Films, the financing and production company launched in April by Sam Englebardt, Michael Lambert, and William D. Johnson, is financing and co-producing. The company most recently in Toronto signed on to A Most Wanted Man, the Anton Corbijn-directed spy thriller starring Philip Seymour Hoffman, Rachel McAdams, Willem Dafoe and Robin Wright. Englebardt and Johnson are producers on Stand along with Beau Flynn and Ruben Fleischer; Adam Yoelin and Hammer are exec producers.The plot of Two Night Stand revolves around a pair of twentysomething strangers who awake after an ill-advised one-night stand to find themselves snowed in by a Manhattan blizzard, and they’re forced to get to know each other far better than any anonymous bed partners should. UTA is selling domestic rights.
Demarest Films Boards 'Two Night Stand' Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Slurps $711M+ WW; ‘Incredibles 2’ Has Record Pixar China Bow – International Box…
- A Caution For Politically Inflamed Hollywood: Revolutions Eat Their Own
- ‘The King' Reigns Over Mixed Weekend of Openers; 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' Expands Robustly: Specialty Box Office
- David Lynch: Trump Could Be “One Of The Greatest Presidents In History”
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ With $150M Reps Uni’s 2nd Highest Opening Ever – Sunday
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?