The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show will return to long-time network home CBS on December 4. This year’s event will be taped again in New York City featuring Victoria’s Secret Angels Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge and Lindsay Ellingson, among others. Last year’s show garnered the best ratings ever in adults 18-49 and women 18-34 and averaged 11.5 million viewers. The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is being produced by done and dusted, inc. Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton are the executive producers. Hamilton is the director.
CBS To Air 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show'
What's Hot on Deadline
'SNL' Blooper Reel: Features Laugh-Worthy Outtakes From Ryan Gosling, Will Ferrell, Tiffany Haddish + More
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Latest TV News
- 'The Crown': First Images Of Helena Bonham Carter & Ben Daniels In Netflix Royal Drama
- Inside Italian Crime Drama ‘Gomorrah’: Season 4 Details Revealed As Team Plots Season 5
- ‘Mega Man: Fully Charged’ Blasts Into Comic-Con, Sets Premiere Date On Cartoon Network
- Netflix Celebrates World Emoji Day With “Recomojis” On Facebook Messenger
- Trevor Noah Compares Donald Trump’s Helsinki Do-Over To When He Praised Charlottesville Nazis
- ‘Last Man Standing’ Releases Teaser For “Fox” Revival