The Zen Of Bennett, which debuted at this year’s Tribeca Film Festival, is coming to the big screen and the little screen. Benedetto Films has signed a deal with Abramorama to handle the theatrical release of the documentary about the singer’s long career. It will open in New York on October 24 and expand November 2 to Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Santa Barbara and Palm Springs, with more cities to follow toward the end of the year. Netflix, meanwhile, will debut The Zen Of Bennett on November 12 for streaming subscribers. Directed by Unjoo Moon, this is the first film from Benedetto. Danny Bennett and Jennifer Lebeau are the producers. Abramorama has handled the release of documentaries like the Oscar-nominated Exit Though The Gift Shop, Anvil! The Story Of Anvil and Neil Young’s Trunk Show.
Abramorama To Release Tony Bennett Docu, Netflix To Stream
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest Film News
- Dick Van Dyke, Hayley Mills & Others Celebrate Disney Musical Legends Sherman Brothers At Joyous Motion Picture…
- CAA Ups Trainee Eric Schonberg To Agent; Greenlight Hires Shir Aharon As Talent Manager
- ‘Black Panther’ Items To Be Displayed At Smithsonian African-American Museum
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- David Ayer Sets Gritty LA Crime Thriller ‘Tax Collector;’ Shia LaBeouf, Bobby Soto Star For Cross Creek
- WGA West Board Elections: 15 Candidates Will Vie For Eight Seats