EXCLUSIVE: WME Entertainment has signed Jane Levy, the star of the ABC series Suburgatory who’s about to pop with starring roles in the Josh Schwartz-directed Fun Size at Paramount, and the Fede Alvarez-directed remake of Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead for FilmDistrict. In the latter film, she plays Mia, a character that closely follows the insane arc of Ash in the 1981 original, a role played by Bruce Campbell. Mia is one of five young people who head to the remote cabin where evil awaits. Recovering from a recent overdose, Mia is particularly vulnerable. Levy had most recently been at Gersh. She remains with James Suskin at Suskin Management and with attorney Robert Offer.
WME Signs Jane Levy, Star Of 'Suburgatory'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About 'Green Lantern' & 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' - Comic-Con
Dave Bautista Stands For Felled 'Guardians Of The Galaxy's James Gunn As Free Speech Chill Sets Into Hollywood
'Supergirl' Adds Nicole Maines As Transgender Superhero; April Parker Jones & David Ajala Also Cast - Comic-Con
Latest Film News
- Judy Craymer Rides High On ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Success And Explains How Meryl Streep Did Surrender
- Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About ‘Green Lantern’ & ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine…
- ‘Women Who Kick Ass’ Panel Talks Shift In Hollywood & Need For Female Role Models For Young Men…
- ‘Cut Throat City’ Trailer: RZA Goes From Martial Arts To Heist Drama In Hurricane Katrina-Era Pic…
- Harvey Weinstein & Former Crisis PR Firm’s Legal Dust-Up To Be Short Lived
- Sen. Ted Cruz On James Gunn: “He Needs To Be Prosecuted If The Tweets Are True”