EXCLUSIVE: His deal isn’t signed yet and his job isn’t titled yet. But Warner Bros Motion Picture Group is in final negotiations to hire News Corp’s VP of Corporate Affairs and Communications Jack Horner. “It’s a newly created position, housed in the theatrical marketing division, that will work closely with Jeff Robinov, Sue Kroll, her publicity team, the production team, and the Warner Bros’ corporate communications group,” a studio source tells me. “It’s designed to make our communications process smoother and better.” The Warner Bros Motion Picture Group has been without its own corporate publicist since 2007 which is unusual in Hollywood. Horner has been working for News Corp SVP of Corporate Affairs and Communications Teri Everett and her successor Julie Henderson. He’ll move from NYC to LA.
Warner Bros Film Group Finalizing New PR Job For News Corp Publicist Jack Horner
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Sony Pictures Classics Calls Peter Fonda Tweet "Abhorrent" But Will Open 'Boundaries' As Scheduled - Update
'The ABC Murders': First-Look At John Malkovich As Hercule Poirot As BBC/Amazon Drama Rounds Out Cast
Latest Film News
- AT&T To Launch Its WatchTV ‘Skinny Bundle’ Video Streaming Service
- ‘Hurricane Heist’ Producers Moshe Diamant & Christopher Milburn Team With Superkombat CEO On Action Label
- ‘Dead In A Week’: First Trailer & Key Deals For Comedy Starring Aneurin Barnard, Tom Wilkinson…
- Gal Gadot and 'Wonder Woman 1984' Planned As Warner's Big Comic-Con Surprise
- Wall Street Betting On Comcast To Counter Disney’s Offer For Fox
- Universal Bringing The Thrills To Comic-Con With ‘Glass’ & ‘Halloween’