Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired the North American rights to Only The Young. The coming of age documentary follows three teens in a Recession-plaqued SoCal desert town. Jason Tippet and Elizabeth Mims directed Only The Young. The film premiered at this year’s True/False Film Festival. Only The Young went on to win the award for Best U.S. Feature at the AFI-Discovery Channel SilverDocs Documentary Festival. Derek Waters produced the film. Oscilloscope’s marketing, distribution and acquisitions chiefs David Laub and Dan Berger of negotiated the deal with UTA Independent Film Group, who represented Tippet and Mims.
Oscilloscope Picks Up 'Only The Young'
What's Hot on Deadline
PTA, Cuaron, Streisand, Del Toro, Edgar Wright, Inarritu, DiCaprio, Chazelle, Nolan Among Directors Appealing To Warner Bros To Save FilmStruck
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
'This Is Us' Tops Demo; 'NCIS' Rules Total Viewers As Tuesday Shows Take Midterm Election Preemption Hits
TV Bundle Fraying As Univision Calls Dish Outage "Likely Permanent," But CEO Sees Subscriber Trend Upside
Latest Film News
- European Film Awards: ‘Cold War’, ‘U – July 22’, ‘Border’ & ‘Dogman’ Among…
- Saudia Arabia’s Investment Fund Eyes Legendary Investment As Country Charges 11 For Jamal Khashoggi Murder
- William Nicholson’s ‘Hope Gap’, With Annette Bening, Bill Nighy & Josh O’Connor, Inks Key Deals For…
- ‘The Favourite’ Scores Five Early British Independent Film Awards
- Isan Elba, Daughter Of Idris Elba, Named Golden Globe Ambassador
- ‘Dumbo’ Trailer: Tim Burton’s Live-Action Take On Disney Classic Takes A Heartfelt Flight