Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired the North American rights to Only The Young. The coming of age documentary follows three teens in a Recession-plaqued SoCal desert town. Jason Tippet and Elizabeth Mims directed Only The Young. The film premiered at this year’s True/False Film Festival. Only The Young went on to win the award for Best U.S. Feature at the AFI-Discovery Channel SilverDocs Documentary Festival. Derek Waters produced the film. Oscilloscope’s marketing, distribution and acquisitions chiefs David Laub and Dan Berger of negotiated the deal with UTA Independent Film Group, who represented Tippet and Mims.
Oscilloscope Picks Up 'Only The Young'
What's Hot on Deadline
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty' Near Deal At CBS Studios For Miniseries From Billy Ray, Alex Kurtzman & Shane Salerno
Tom Arnold Hits Mark Burnett With Battery Claim After Pre-Emmy Scuffle; Says Trump ‘Apprentice’ Tapes “Handed Over” To Ronan Farrow - Update
Latest Film News
- Sony & Overbrook Entertainment Team On Film About Dirt-Bike Riders
- ‘Heart, Baby!’ Trailer: ‘The Wire’s Gbenga Akinnagbe Enters The Ring As Real-Life Prison Boxer George Lee…
- Sci-Fi Pic ‘Beyond White Space’ From VFX Veteran Ken Locsmandi Headed To Theaters Via Vertical
- Kevin Feige To Receive BAFTA’s Albert R. Broccoli Britannia Award
- Phil “CM Punk” Brooks & Queensbury Pictures Wrap Shoot On Haunted House Thriller ‘Girl On The Third Floor…
- Foreign Language Oscar: Nadine Labaki’s Cannes Hit ‘Capernaum’ Enters Race As Brazil, Thailand, Indonesia…