Former Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus is returning to television and multi-camera comedy with a two-episode guest arc on CBS’ Two And A Half Men. She will play Missi, an old family friend of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) who comes to visit for a week and develops a relationship with Jake (Angus T. Jones) when he comes home from the army. Cyrus is best known for her title role on the Disney Channel sitcom Hannah Montana and the hit movie it spawned. The 10th season of Two And A Half Men premieres Sept. 27.
Miley Cyrus To Do Arc On 'Two & A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Is The Man In Black A Human Or Host? 'Westworld' Co-Creator Lisa Joy On Season 2 Finale & What's Next
John Oliver Blasts Cable News Coverage Of Donald Trump's "Children In Cages" Immigration Strategy And Walk Back
Jimmy Fallon Gives Rare Slap Back At Donald Trump Over "Be A Man" Slag; Host Donates To TV Scribes' Stop Border Separation Campaign - UPDATE
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
'The Equalizer 2' Trailer: Denzel Washington Is The Deadliest Lyft Driver Seeking Revenge In Sony Sequel
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Blasts Cable News Coverage Of Donald Trump’s “Children In Cages” Immigration Strategy And…
- Jimmy Fallon Gives Rare Slap Back At Donald Trump Over “Be A Man” Slag; Host Donates To TV Scribes’ Stop Border Separation…
- Jamie Foxx Brings Donald Glover On BET Awards Stage For Impromptu ‘This Is America’ Performance
- BET Awards: ‘Black Panther’, Tiffany Haddish, Chadwick Boseman Take Top Honors – Full Winners List
- Is The Man In Black A Human Or Host? ‘Westworld’ Co-Creator Lisa Joy On Season 2 Finale & What’s Next
- Netflix Launches Ad Showcasing Black Talent On Heels Of N-Word Controversy