Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
Latest Film News
- FilmRise Exec Faye Tsakas Moves To VP Role At Passage Pictures
- ‘The Dirt’ Trailer: Netflix Kick-Starts Mötley Crüe Biopic
- Legendary’s ‘Dune’ Film Adds ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ Actor David Dastmalchian
- Disney-Fox Reality Check: Combined Company Will Profit From Deal, But Only After Streaming Spending Spree – Analyst
- Jonathan Majors In Talks For Spike Lee’s 'Da 5 Bloods' At Netflix
- ‘Lupe’ Clip: A Transgender Immigrant Struggles With Identity And Family In New Drama