Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
'The House With A Clock In Its Walls' Sounding Near $27M Alarm; Counterprogramming Still In Deep Sleep
Alyssa Milano Comes Forward With #WhyIDidntReport Story: "It Meant Recognizing My Attacker’s Existence"
Latest Film News
- Megan Ring to Lead Production for Viacom Media Networks
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 2018 Date
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Star Jesse Williams Sets Directorial Debut With Film Focused On The Aftermath Of Emmett Till’s…
- Foreign Language Oscar Race: Poland Selects ‘Cold War’ As Hong Kong, India Among Those To Declare
- Gary Kurtz Dies: ‘Star Wars’ & ‘American Graffiti’ Producer Was 78
- E! People’s Choice Awards Finalists Set – Voting Open Through Oct. 19