Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mark Steines Sues Hallmark Channel Owner Over 'Home & Family' Exit; Crown Media Says "No Merit" To Claims - Update
Latest Film News
- Adrian Martinez Joins Disney’s ‘Lady and the Tramp’; ‘Mulan’ Adds Chen Tang
- ‘The Rider’ Director Chloé Zhao Lands Marvel’s ‘The Eternals’
- Cinema Libre Lands L.A. Homeless Crisis Docu ‘The Advocates’ Ahead Of Los Angeles Film Festival Bow; Watch The Trailer
- Hollywood Weighs In On Top-Trending #WhyIDidntReport Response To Donald Trump
- Joe Biden Back In The Hollywood Money With Jeffrey Katzenberg-Hosted Soiree
- ‘Echo In The Canyon’ World Premiere 1960s-Era Music Docu Opens Los Angeles Film Festival In High Style On Starry Night