Amazing Spider-Man helmer Marc Webb has come attached to direct Logan Lerman in The Only Living Boy In New York, an indie that had Horrible Bosses helmer Seth Gordon attached to direct. The Allen Loeb-scripted film is a twisted coming-of-age tale in which a young man (Lerman) learns that his overbearing father is having an affair. The son tries to stop it, only to become involved with the woman as well. With advice from a questionable quirky neighbor, the young man learns about love. Albert Berger and Ron Yerxa are producing, with John Fogel executive producer.
Marc Webb Attaches To 'The Only Living Boy In New York'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Could Seize As Much As $275M In Global Launch - Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Netflix Nabs Chiwetel Ejiofor’s Directorial Debut ‘The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind’
- Kevin Hart Finds Humor (And A Life Lesson) In The Chicago Marathon
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says Her Celebrity Was A Hindrance In Raising Money For Her Lifestyle Brand Goop
- DOC NYC: ‘A Little Wisdom’, ‘Barbara Rubin & The Exploding NY Underground’ Among Winners
- Disney Offers A Behind-The-Scenes Glimpse Into The Making Of ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’
- Director Lukas Dhont Talks Netflix Drama ‘Girl’, Opening A Dialogue With Trans Community – Awardsline Screening…