Amazing Spider-Man helmer Marc Webb has come attached to direct Logan Lerman in The Only Living Boy In New York, an indie that had Horrible Bosses helmer Seth Gordon attached to direct. The Allen Loeb-scripted film is a twisted coming-of-age tale in which a young man (Lerman) learns that his overbearing father is having an affair. The son tries to stop it, only to become involved with the woman as well. With advice from a questionable quirky neighbor, the young man learns about love. Albert Berger and Ron Yerxa are producing, with John Fogel executive producer.
Marc Webb Attaches To 'The Only Living Boy In New York'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Blames Helsinki "Clarification" On Stupid War Mongers With "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
'SNL' Blooper Reel: Features Laugh-Worthy Outtakes From Ryan Gosling, Will Ferrell, Tiffany Haddish + More
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein’s Lawyers Argue Ashley Judd’s Civil Suit Should Be Tossed
- Giant Jeff Goldblum ‘Jurassic Park’ Statue Puzzles & Wows London
- Netflix Terminates Contract With The Weinstein Co.
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Songwriter’ Gets A Trailer And Release Dates
- Alfonso Cuarón’s ‘ROMA’ Set As New York Film Festival Centerpiece
- Amy Prenner Joins Allied Integrated Marketing As SVP; Wolf Kasteler PR Ups Pair To Partner