Police say a theater manager was suspicious of the man who was carrying a satchel when he walked into the 10 PM Saturday showing of TDKR. The manager and an off-duty police officer searched the bag and found a gun, ammunition and several knives, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports. The man was arrested without incident. The newspaper says police search the man’s home last night, but it’s not known what, if anything, was found. A 24-year-old man is charged with killing 12 people and wounding 58 at a midnight showing of the The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, CO on July 20.
Ohio Man Arrested For Carrying Weapons, Ammo Into Showing Of 'Dark Knight Rises'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Ready To Leave $135M+ Footprint Stateside As Global Evolves To $600M+
Fox News' Laura Ingraham Under Fire After Calling Detention Centers "Summer Camps" For Immigrant Children
Latest Film News
- Universal Opens New Hong Kong Office, Sets Anita Cheung Woon-Man As GM
- The Takeaway From Today’s Warner Bros-John Stankey-Kevin Tsujihara Town Hall Meeting
- Warner Bros Rolls Out Red Carpet For New Boss, Taps Bugs Bunny For A Cameo
- Morgan Neville On Mr. Rogers, Anthony Bourdain & Ingredients For Emmy-Contending Doc Series ‘Ugly Delicious’
- Marvel Eyes Female Helmers For ‘Black Widow’ Film: Watch For Cate Shortland
- AMC Boss Adam Aron On Economics Of $20/Month Movie Ticket Service: “Our Program Will Be Profitable While Others Struggle To Be…