ION Television has closed an off-network syndication deal with CBS Television Distribution for all six seasons (118 episodes) of the CBS procedural drama Numbers. The series is set to premiere on ION during the 2012/13 television season. “Numbers aligns perfectly with our general entertainment schedule and is a natural next step in our syndicated series expansion strategy,” said Brandon Burgess, CEO, ION Media Networks. On ION, Numbers joins a lineup that includes original program WWE Main Event and off-network series Flashpoint, Criminal Minds, Cold Case and Leverage. Numbers follows dedicated FBI agent Don Eppes (Rob Morrow), who recruits his mathematical-genius younger brother, Charlie (David Krumholtz), to help solve a wide range of crimes in Los Angeles. It was created by Nicolas Falacci and Cheryl Heuton who executive produced it with Ridley and Tony Scott.
ION Acquires Crime Drama 'Numbers'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Ready To Leave $135M+ Footprint Stateside As Global Evolves To $600M+
Latest TV News
- ‘Good Trouble’: Molly McCook & Josh Pence Set To Recur In Freeform’s ‘The Fosters’ Spinoff
- Disney’s Bob Iger On Need For Fox Deal: “The Consumer Is Voting — Loudly”
- NBC Easily Wins Tuesday Primetime In Ratings On Steady Night For ‘AGT’
- HBO Taps Charlamagne Tha God For Series Of Interview Specials
- ‘Kansas City’: Andrew Caldwell, Jade Pettyjohn & Anthony Keyvan Cast In Hulu Comedy Pilot
- Apple Teams With Sesame Workshop On Children’s Programming Slate