HBO has secured an extension with one of its long-time movie partners, 20th Century Fox. The film studio has renewed its domestic output deal with HBO through a new agreement between Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution and HBO’s Film Programming division. HBO has been the premium network home of Twentieth Century Fox films for over 30 years, and the extension will carry the ongoing relationship into the next decade.
HBO Renews 20th Century Fox Output Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Agrees To Postpone State Of The Union Until Government Shutdown Ends
- ‘Riverdale’ & ‘Jane’ Spinoffs, ‘Nancy Drew’ & ‘The Lost Boys’ Get the CW Pilot…
- ‘Black Lightning’ EP Salim Akil Wants Domestic Violence Case Dismissed
- ‘Queer Eye’: Japan-Set Installment Set On Netflix Following Season 3 Launch
- Lilly Wachowski & Circle Of Confusion Board Indie Episodic ‘Work In Progress’ – Sundance
- ‘Big Brother’ Celebrity Anthony Scaramucci Turns Up At Davos