FX has closed a script development deal with music mogul Dr. Dre for a one-hour drama. Written by Sidney Quashie, the project explores present day Los Angeles through the lenses of the music business and the crime business. Quashie and Dre will executive produce, with Daniel Schnider from Dre’s company Crucial TV and Brad Bertner co-executive producing.
FX Buys Music/Crime Drama From Dr. Dre
What's Hot on Deadline
"I Had It Killed For Two Or Three Years": Jimmy Iovine Explains What Changed His Mind About Making 'The Defiant Ones'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets Omarosa Is “Dog” Who Got Fired By John Kelly
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Omarosa Boast She Finally Has Proof Donald Trump Is Racist
- Former Murdoch Consigliere Marty Pompadur Joins Board Of Bitcoin Investment Firm MovieCoin
- Facebook Scores Rights To Spanish La Liga Soccer In India & Will Make Games Available For Free
- ‘Death and Nightingales’: First-Look At BBC Two Period Drama Starring Jamie Dornan & Matthew Rhys
- Viacom’s Channel 5 Lines Up Porn Star Stormy Daniels & Kirstie Alley For ‘Celebrity Big Brother’