Columbia Pictures has promoted Lauren Abrahams to VP Production for the studio. In her new role, Abrahams will continue her work on The End Of The World, a comedy marking the directorial debut of Seth Rogen and Even Goldberg, and the production of the Roland Emmerich White House action thriller, starring Channing Tatum. She is also working on development and production of Kitchen Sink. The film will be produced by Matt Tolmach, whom Abrahams served as an assistant from 2006-2008. She was later promoted to creative executive and to director of production in 2010. Abrahams has helped to oversee such films as Salt, Zombieland, The Green Hornet, and Total Recall.
Columbia Pictures' Lauren Abrahams Upped To VP Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
Kurt Sutter Revs 'Mayans M.C.' Past 'Sons Of Anarchy's Shadow, Border Politics, Being Outspoken In A #MeToo Moment & Trump's Tiny Hands: Comic-Con
Pop & Rock: 'Mamma Mia 2' Puts $42M In Offshore Jukebox, 'Skyscraper' Tops China With $48M - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Pop & Rock: ‘Mamma Mia 2’ Puts $42M In Offshore Jukebox, ‘Skyscraper’ Tops China With $48M – International…
- Selma Blair Calls On Disney’s Marvel To Rehire James Gunn: “This Man Is One Of The Good Ones”
- ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Sends Universal Past $1B Mark At Domestic B.O.
- ‘McQueen’ Stylish And ‘Blindspotting’ Solid In Debuts, ‘Eighth Grade’ Gets High Marks In Week 2 – Specialty…
- Judy Craymer Rides High On ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Success And Explains How Meryl Streep Did Surrender
- Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About ‘Green Lantern’ & ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine…