Bravo has picked up a second season of It’s a Brad, Brad World, which follows stylist Brad Goreski. Additionally, the network has greenlighted Courtney Loves Dallas, a spinoff docu-series from Bravo’s Most Eligible Dallas centered on breakout star Courtney Kerr. Produced by Pink Sneakers Prods. with Kimberly Cowin and John Ehrhard serving as executive producers, Courtney Loves Dallas features Kerr as she navigates the lively Dallas social scene with her group of sassy, dynamic friends.
Bravo Renews 'It's A Brad, Brad World', Greenlights 'Courtney Loves Dallas'
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Doubles Down On Anti-Trump Recession Wish
- Notes On The Season: Will ‘The Conners’ Revival Help Emmy Chances For ‘Roseanne’?; ‘Sharknado’ Goes For Gold; Carol Burnett Looks …
- ‘Dynasty’: Lead Cast Member Not Returning For Season 2 Of the CW Series
- ‘Child’s Play’ Series May Be Headed To TV After Creator Twitter Tease
- Tom Arnold Games Nicolle Wallace, Poppy Harlow While Plugging Michael Cohen Meeting For Donald Trump Tapes Show
- Bill Cosby Former Attorney: His Conviction “A Travesty Of Justice”