Broadway and screen actress Annie Parisse is joining the cast of Fox’s midseason drama The Following as a new regular. The series, from Kevin Williamson and Warner Bros TV, is a thriller about ex-FBI agent Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) who leads the search to catch diabolical serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy) who has created a cult of serial killers. Parisse will play Debra Parker, an FBI specialist brought in to lead the investigation of Joe Carroll and his followers. Parisse succeeds Jeananne Goossen, who played FBI agent Jennifer Mason in the pilot. That role has been reworked and recast with Parisse. Gersh-repped Parisse recently did an arc on Person Of Interest.
Annie Parisse Lands Regular Role On Kevin Bacon Fox Drama 'The Following'
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”
- ‘Catfish’ Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found “Not Credible”…
- Univision Warns DISH Subscribers On Potential Access Cut-Off In Carriage Dispute
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- David Simon Twitter Reinstated, And Showrunner Returns With A Vengeance