P.J. Byrne has joined the Martin Scorsese-directed The Wolf Of Wall Street. The Horrible Bosses actor will play “Wigwam” Cohen, one of the gang of brokers that hang around with the Wolf himself Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio). The film, adapted from Belfort’s bestselling memoir by Boardwalk Empire’s Terence Winter, chronicles Belfort’s rise and harsh fall on Wall Street. Riza Aziz, Joey McFarland, DiCaprio, Scorsese, Emma Koskoff and Alexandra Milchan are producing. Irwin Winkler and Georgia Kacandes are executive producers. Red Granite Pictures owns the rights to Belfort’s memoir and is financing the film, which is scheduled to begin shooting next month in New York City. Byrne also is appearing in The Campaign with Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis, which is out August 10. He is repped by Greene & Associates and Peikoff Law Office.
'The Wolf of Wall Street' Adds P.J. Byrne
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest Film News
- Dick Van Dyke, Hayley Mills & Others Celebrate Disney Musical Legends Sherman Brothers At Joyous Motion Picture…
- CAA Ups Trainee Eric Schonberg To Agent; Greenlight Hires Shir Aharon As Talent Manager
- ‘Black Panther’ Items To Be Displayed At Smithsonian African-American Museum
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- David Ayer Sets Gritty LA Crime Thriller ‘Tax Collector;’ Shia LaBeouf, Bobby Soto Star For Cross Creek
- WGA West Board Elections: 15 Candidates Will Vie For Eight Seats