Universal Pictures said today it will release The Man With The Iron Fists on Friday, November 2nd of this year. Produced by Quentin Tarantino and others, the stylized action-adventure inspired by kung-fu classics is directed by RZA from a script by Eli Roth who’s also producing. RZA, leader of the Wu-Tang Clan and as one of hip-hop’s most dominant figures, is making his debut as a big-screen helmer, co-writer and leading man with cast including Russell Crowe and Lucy Liu as well as Rick Yune, Jamie Chung, Cung Le, Dave Bautista, Byron Mann, Daniel Wu and Pam Grier.
Universal Dates Tarantino/RZA/Roth/Crowe's 'The Man With The Iron Fists'
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise 'Conjuring' Roles As The Warrens In Third 'Annabelle' Movie
"Tiny" Trump Attacks "Total Con" Stormy Daniels; POTUS "Disgusting Misogynist," Says Michael Avenatti In Reply Over Suit
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest Film News
- ‘Cats’: Idris Elba Boarding Universal-Working Title Movie As Macavity
- Netflix Would Like Hollywood To Know It’s A Star Factory
- Netflix Awards Contender ‘Roma’ To Play 100 Screens Worldwide & Stream Simultaneously
- Netflix Adds 7 Million Subscribers, Beats Estimates, Sends Stock Soaring 12%
- Javier Gullón Sells Sci-Fi Short Stories To Kroll & Co. And Legendary TV
- ‘Miss Bala’ Trailer: Jane’s Got A Gun