The top four TV stations in the top 50 markets will have to send their political ad data to the Federal Communications Commission for online posting beginning the first week of August, according to Multichannel News. The approval of the paperwork collection requirements of the rules were published today in the Federal Register. The rules take effect in 30 days. In June, the House Appropriations Committee voted unanimously to allow the FCC’s rule on putting political ad data online to stand.
TV Stations' Political Ad Data Gets Due Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Imagine Impact 2 Launches Second Mentoring Program; Application Process Underway
- Sucherman Group Grows From TV Recruiting Roots Into Sports, International
- YouTube Bans “Dangerous Pranks” After ‘Bird Box’ Challenge
- Nancy Pelosi To Donald Trump: You Own Increased SOTU Address Security Risk During Shutdown
- ‘Homecoming’: Julia Roberts Not Coming Back For Season 2; Who Will Return?
- CBS Rolls Out Hourlong Grammy Red Carpet Special