Warner Bros has given a green light to All You Need Is Kill, and that is why Tom Cruise has landed in London. He started prep on the Doug Liman-directed film last Friday. With the Danny Boyle-directed Opening Ceremony of the 2012 Summer Olympics unfolding Friday, it’s a great time to be in London. Cruise just wrapped the Joseph Kosinski-directed Oblivion in Baton Rouge and Iceland.
Tom Cruise Moves On To London For 'All You Need Is Kill'
What's Hot on Deadline
VH1 Shakes Up 'Basketball Wives' & 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood', Replaces Production Companies On Shows
'Power': Michael J. Ferguson Upped To Series Regular For Season 6; Cynthia Addai-Robinson Joins As New Regular
Latest Film News
- Open Road Fetches Stalking-Horse Bid In Runup To Bankruptcy Auction
- ‘Egg’, Marianna Palk’s Tribeca Pic, To Hit Theaters In January In Gravitas Ventures Deal
- WGA West Launches ‘No Writing Left Behind’ Campaign To Curb Free “Prewrites”
- Molly Shannon, Glynn Turman, Michael Ian Black Join Marlon Wayans’ Netflix Comedy ‘Sextuplets’
- ‘The Boy’ Sequel A Go At STX With Katie Holmes, Original Director William Brent Bell
- Orion Sets Roxanne Benjamin For Remake Of Cult Horror-Comedy ‘Night Of The Comet’