BREAKING: Tobey Maguire, who parted ways yesterday with CAA, has just signed with WME. His run with CAA went back to 2003, and the agency repped him through his Spider-Man years (though the deals were made by Gersh before he left there). I’d heard yesterday that the relationship with the agency had run its course and Maguire will take the next steps in his career with WME. Maguire just took a lead role in the Jason Reitman-directed Labor Day, and he plays Nick Carraway in the Baz Luhrmann-directed The Great Gatsby, which Warner Bros opens Christmas Day. He remains repped by Management 360.
Tobey Maguire Moves From CAA To WME
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- A Caution For Politically Inflamed Hollywood: Revolutions Eat Their Own
- ‘The King' Reigns Over Mixed Weekend of Openers; 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' Expands Robustly: Specialty Box Office
- David Lynch: Trump Could Be “One Of The Greatest Presidents In History”
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Slurps $711M+ WW; ‘Incredibles 2’ Has Record Pixar China Bow – International…
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ With $150M Reps Uni’s 2nd Highest Opening Ever – Sunday
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?