EXCLUSIVE: Veteran TV talent agent Todd Eisner is joining Innovative Artists a little over a month after he left APA. Most if not all of his clients are expected to follow him. Eisner was at APA for eight years. Before that, he spent a decade at Writers & Artists. Additionally, Innovative also has hired Max Nagler, a new agent in its Branding & Licensing Department. Nagler was previously at CAA with Maggie Dumais, now the head of Innovative’s B&L Department, and had his own business for the last two years.
Talent Agent Todd Eisner Joins Innovative
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Agrees To Postpone State Of The Union Until Government Shutdown Ends
- ‘Riverdale’ & ‘Jane’ Spinoffs, ‘Nancy Drew’ & ‘The Lost Boys’ Get the CW…
- ‘Black Lightning’ EP Salim Akil Wants Domestic Violence Case Dismissed
- ‘Queer Eye’: Japan-Set Installment Set On Netflix Following Season 3 Launch
- Lilly Wachowski & Circle Of Confusion Board Indie Episodic ‘Work In Progress’ – Sundance
- ‘Big Brother’ Celebrity Anthony Scaramucci Turns Up At Davos