Taken 2 reteams Liam Neeson and producer/co-writer Luc Besson from the first pic, which earned $145M domestically and $226.8M globally for Fox when it burst on the scene in 2009. This one sees the bad guys come after Neeson’s family (daughter Maggie Grace and wife Famke Janssen) after he killed one of the evildoers while rescuing his daughter in Paris the first time. Olivier Megaton takes over directing duties from original helmer Pierre Morel. Fox releases the sequel October 5.
Hot Trailer: 'Taken 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Reboots True Crime & Paranormal Series 'Unsolved Mysteries' With 'Stranger Things' EP Shawn Levy
Two Snap Executives Depart Following Internal Investigation Into An "Inappropriate Relationship" -- Report
Latest Film News
- Tony Mendez Dies: Subject Of Ben Affleck’s Oscar Winner ‘Argo’ Was 78
- ‘Glass’ Looking At Second-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $50M+
- Channing Tatum Exits UTA And Management 360
- What’s Next For Sony’s Crackle? It Could Be A Partnership Or A Sale
- Leonard Klady Dies: Veteran Variety Film Critic Was 67
- Ava DuVernay To Host Day Of Racial Healing Event With Eva Longoria & Judd Apatow