Ike Barinholtz has been added as a recurring character on Fox’s The Mindy Project, joining stars Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina in the sitcom centered at a medical practice. Barinholtz, also a story editor on the freshman series, will play the new male nurse who was hired despite an apparent lack of tact, hygiene, or formal qualifications. He is one of several who will make appearances on the series when it debuts October 2 and air Tuesdays: Stephen Tobolowsky will play a legendary OB/GYN and head of Schulman and Associates, who Kaling and Messina’s characters look up to. Amanda Setton (Gossip Girl) will play the practice’s tenacious office manager, and Richard Schiff (The West Wing) will guest star in the pilot playing a doctor.
Fox's 'The Mindy Project' Adds To Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- Millie Bobby Brown Addresses Bullying During MTV Movie & TV Awards Acceptance Speech
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Winners: ‘Black Panther’, ‘Stranger Things’ Among Top Honorees – Full List
- MTV Movie & TV Awards: Michael B. Jordan Wins For Best Villain, Says He Thought “Roseanne Had It In The Bag”
- ‘Othello’ Review: Chukwudi Iwuji, Corey Stoll & No Gimmicks In Central Park
- Stephen Colbert: “Potent Tool” Stephen Miller Calls Baby-Snatching Immigration Policy A Potent Tool
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Gaslighting America With Claims His Baby Snatching Immigration Policy Is Democrats’ Doing