Maven Pictures is bringing the ballet of Rudolph Nureyev to the big screen with an adaptation of Dancer, based on Colum McCann’s bestselling 2003 novel. Maven’s Trudie Styler and Celine Rattray are producing with Davide Azzolini. While not a straightforward biography, Dancer tells the story of Nureyev from a young boy to the height of his international fame both on and off the stage during the 1970s. He died in 1992. Maven currently has two films in postproduction: Filth, withJames McAvoy and Jim Broadbent, and Imogene starring Kristen Wiig, Annette Bening, Matt Dillon, and Darren Criss.
Maven Pictures To Adapt Rudolph Nureyev Bio 'Dancer'
What's Hot on Deadline
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Latest Film News
- Melissa London Hilfers Set To Write Sony ‘Jagged Edge’ Remake For Halle Berry
- ‘Hell Fest’ Trailer: When Halloween Theme Park Gets A Little Too Realistic
- 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Adds Numan Acar
- Sundance 2018 Generated $191M In Economic Impact; Attendance Nearly Triples Since 2016
- Victor Rasuk Joins Clint Eastwood’s ‘The Mule’
- Project Cre8: BET & Paramount Players Unveil Semifinalists In Search For Undiscovered Creative Talent