Here’s another trailer for Lawless, the Prohibition-era crime drama directed by John Hillcoat that screened this year at Cannes. Tom Hardy, Shia LaBeouf and Jason Clarke play a trio of bootlegger brothers in The Weinstein Company release that also stars Guy Pearce, Jessica Chastain and Mia Wasikowska. With a script by Nick Cave based on (and formerly also titled after) the novel The Wettest County In The World, it’s scheduled to hit theatres August 29th.
Hot New Trailer: 'Lawless'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power': Michael J. Ferguson Upped To Series Regular For Season 6; Cynthia Addai-Robinson Joins As New Regular
Latest Film News
- Vue International Puts Saudi Arabia Plans On Hold In Wake Of Khashoggi Scandal
- Japan’s Naomi Kawase Game To Direct Official Tokyo 2020 Olympics Film
- ‘Charlie’s Angels’ Moves Back To November 2019, Cuffing Former ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ Slot
- Netflix’s Use Of Artwork Personalization Attracts Online Criticism
- Ray Liotta, Ken Jeong, Adrien Brody, Travis Fimmel & More Round Out Cast For Charlie Day's 'El Tonto'
- Choice Of Sharp New Oscar Producing Team Gives The Academy A Chance For Serious & Successful Makeover: Analysis