Katie Holmes is returning to Broadway for one her first projects post divorce with a starring role in Theresa Rebeck’s new play, Dead Accounts. It’s set to open at the Music Box Theatre this fall. Tony Award-winning Jack O’Brien will direct and Jeffrey Finn will produce. Holmes will play the role of Lorna in the five character comedy which tackles the issues of corporate greed, small town values, and whether or not your family will always welcome you back…with no questions asked. Holmes made her Broadway debut in the 2008 production of All My Sons. Other credits include the 2005 feature film Batman Begins and TV’s Dawson’s Creek.
Katie Holmes Heads Back To Broadway In 'Dead Accounts'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Latest Film News
- Anna Behlmer On Battling Sexism And Nepotism On Way To Her 10 Oscar Sound Mixing Noms
- Tony Gilroy & Scott Frank Tell How William Goldman’s Mentorship Left As Lasting A Hollywood Legacy As Oscars…
- Awards-Season Noms Lacking Again For Women Behind The Camera
- Casey Affleck-Elisabeth Moss Movie ‘Light Of My Life’ Among Berlin World Premiere Additions
- Great Point & Development Partnership Launch Production Slate With Movies From James Norton & ‘ The Iron…
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Director Jon S. Baird On Joining Martin Scorsese’s Inner Circle, And Doing Justice To Laurel…