Katie Holmes is returning to Broadway for one her first projects post divorce with a starring role in Theresa Rebeck’s new play, Dead Accounts. It’s set to open at the Music Box Theatre this fall. Tony Award-winning Jack O’Brien will direct and Jeffrey Finn will produce. Holmes will play the role of Lorna in the five character comedy which tackles the issues of corporate greed, small town values, and whether or not your family will always welcome you back…with no questions asked. Holmes made her Broadway debut in the 2008 production of All My Sons. Other credits include the 2005 feature film Batman Begins and TV’s Dawson’s Creek.
Katie Holmes Heads Back To Broadway In 'Dead Accounts'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
'Silicon Valley' Actress Recalls "Nightmare" Experience On Show, Slams "Bully" TJ Miller, HBO Responds
Latest Film News
- Russell Brand & Paula Patton Join Michael Caine & Matthew Goode In Family Pic ‘Four Kids And It’
- ‘The Curse Of La Llorona’ Terrifies ScareDiego With First Look, ‘It: Chapter 2’ & ‘The Nun’ Debut Unnerving New Footage…
- ‘The Walking Dead’, ‘Jack Ryan’, Marvel & ‘Mayans M.C.’ Rule Comic-Con Marketing
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Producer Lionel Wigram Acquires YA Novel ‘The Dreadful Tale Of Prosper Redding’
- Damien Chazelle & Ryan Gosling’s ‘First Man’ To Open 75th Venice Fest; Alfonso Cuarón’s ‘ROMA’ Also Expected…
- ‘After’: Shane Paul McGhie, Khadijha Red Thunder Cast In Film Adaptation