Kandyse McClure has joined the cast of Hemlock Grove for Netflix. McClure will play Dr. Chausser, an animal behaviorist with a PHD with a history of self destruction. Netflix has exclusive rights to the 13-episode series, which tells the tale of a young girl’s murder set in a ravaged Pennsylvania steel town, and whose killer could be any one of several odd and frightening people – or creatures. Based on a novel by Brian McGreevy, Hemlock Grove stars Famke Janssen and Bill Skarsgard and is being produced by Gaumont International Television. Eli Roth is credited as both director and exec producer. Also exec producing are McGreevy, Lee Shipman Eric Newman, Mark Verheiden and Michael Connolly. McClure, possibly best known for her role on Battlestar Galactica, was a series regular on NBC’s Persons Unknown and most recently wrapped a lead role in Brett Ratner’s Mother’s Day helmed by Darren Lynn Bousman. She can currently be seen on CBC’s Arctic Air. McClure is repped by Lucas Talent in Canada and managed by Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon.
Kandyse McClure Joins Cast Of 'Hemlock Grove'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Terror’ Renewed For Season 2 By AMC
- Stephen Colbert Shames Melania For “I Really Don’t Care” ‘Jacket Seen Round The World
- Disney's Global Distribution Chief Mark Endemano Leaves Mouse House After 14 Years
- Edgar Wright Sparks Doc; David Morrissey Joins ‘Good Omens’; Blockchain Platform TaTaTu Finds Partners — Global…
- Gretchen Carlson: Laments “Highly Sexist” Reactions To ‘Miss America’ Swimsuit Nix – Cannes Lions
- BritBox Teams Up With The BBC To Produce Anglo/German Crime Drama ‘The Mallorca Files’