Following her arc on Showtime’s departing comedy series Weeds, Jennifer Jason Leigh is joining another series in a recurring role, ABC’s soap Revenge. Leigh will be part of a major story arc in Revenge‘s second season, playing the mother of the lead Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) who had been presumed dead until the very end of the series’ Season 1 finale. Leigh joins another actor recently booked to recur on Revenge next season, Brit Barry Sloane. Revenge has been assigned the high-profile Sunday 9 PM slot this fall where it will succeed Desperate Housewives.
Jennifer Jason Leigh Joins ABC's 'Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
After 11 Years Pushing 'A Star Is Born', Producer Bill Gerber Is Restoring Neil Young In New Woodstock Documentary
Latest TV News
- Khloe Kardashian Rips ‘Bachelor’ Creator for Claiming She Might Join ‘The Bachelorette’
- Hilde Lysiak, The 12-Year-Old Journo Inspiration Of Apple TV Series, Strikes Again
- 'T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle' Season 2 Production Continues After Precious Harris’ Death
- ‘Last Man Standing’ Keeps Friday Ratings Hold While CBS Scores Double Win
- How To Watch The Indie Spirit Awards Online & On TV
- Bill Maher Slams Jussie Smollett As A Gift To Fox News (And A Lousy Actor)