Following her arc on Showtime’s departing comedy series Weeds, Jennifer Jason Leigh is joining another series in a recurring role, ABC’s soap Revenge. Leigh will be part of a major story arc in Revenge‘s second season, playing the mother of the lead Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) who had been presumed dead until the very end of the series’ Season 1 finale. Leigh joins another actor recently booked to recur on Revenge next season, Brit Barry Sloane. Revenge has been assigned the high-profile Sunday 9 PM slot this fall where it will succeed Desperate Housewives.
Jennifer Jason Leigh Joins ABC's 'Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Treats Vladimir Putin Like 12 Year-Old Meeting Mickey Mouse At Helsinki Summit
- Donald Trump To Sean Hannity: Vladimir Putin “Very, Very Strong” At Helsinki Summit Presser
- Stephen Colbert Finds Mitch McConnell, Devin Nunes, Nestled In Vladimir Putin’s Pocket With Post-Summit Donald Trump
- Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump “Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy”…
- Artists First Hires Cara Alpert, Promotes Arabella Roberts
- Stan Lee & POW! Launch New Comic Series After $1B Lawsuit Dropped