EXCLUSIVE: Jake Hoffman has been added to the cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street. The son of Dustin Hoffman will play shoe designer Steve Madden in the story about the rise and harsh fall of Wall Streeter Jordan Belfort, played by Leonardo DiCaprio. The film, based on Belfort’s bestselling memoir and adapted by Terence Winter, is scheduled to shoot next month in New York. Hoffman, repped by WME and Generate, appeared in the feature film Barney’s Version and HBO’s now-cancelled Luck and next plays opposite Nikki Reed in the psychological thriller Snap.
Jake Hoffman Joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jordan Peele's 'Us' $68M+ Opening Reps Record For Original Horror Pic, Shushing 'A Quiet Place' - Update
'Pose': Patti LuPone Joins Cast; Ryan Murphy Reveals "Vogue" Time Jump For Season 2 Of FX Series - PaleyFest
Judith Light And Bette Midler Join Ryan Murphy's 'The Politician'; Janet Mock To Direct Episode Of Netflix Series
Latest Film News
- Dora Leaps Into New Adventure in First 'Dora And The Lost City Of Gold' Trailer
- Almost 800 Writers Sign Statement Vowing To Fire Agents If WGA Gives Order
- Barbra Streisand Blasted For Michael Jackson Defense On ‘Leaving Neverland’ Allegations
- European Premiere Of Bill Wyman Feature Doc ‘The Quiet One’ Pulled From Sheffield Doc/Fest
- Oscar-Winning Southern Poverty Law Center Losing Another Top Executive
- Sony Pictures, Davis Entertainment Win Auction For Action Pitch ‘Booker’