EXCLUSIVE: Jake Hoffman has been added to the cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street. The son of Dustin Hoffman will play shoe designer Steve Madden in the story about the rise and harsh fall of Wall Streeter Jordan Belfort, played by Leonardo DiCaprio. The film, based on Belfort’s bestselling memoir and adapted by Terence Winter, is scheduled to shoot next month in New York. Hoffman, repped by WME and Generate, appeared in the feature film Barney’s Version and HBO’s now-cancelled Luck and next plays opposite Nikki Reed in the psychological thriller Snap.
Jake Hoffman Joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest Film News
- Dick Van Dyke, Hayley Mills & Others Celebrate Disney Musical Legends Sherman Brothers At Joyous Motion Picture…
- CAA Ups Trainee Eric Schonberg To Agent; Greenlight Hires Shir Aharon As Talent Manager
- ‘Black Panther’ Items To Be Displayed At Smithsonian African-American Museum
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- David Ayer Sets Gritty LA Crime Thriller ‘Tax Collector;’ Shia LaBeouf, Bobby Soto Star For Cross Creek
- WGA West Board Elections: 15 Candidates Will Vie For Eight Seats