EXCLUSIVE: Jake Hoffman has been added to the cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street. The son of Dustin Hoffman will play shoe designer Steve Madden in the story about the rise and harsh fall of Wall Streeter Jordan Belfort, played by Leonardo DiCaprio. The film, based on Belfort’s bestselling memoir and adapted by Terence Winter, is scheduled to shoot next month in New York. Hoffman, repped by WME and Generate, appeared in the feature film Barney’s Version and HBO’s now-cancelled Luck and next plays opposite Nikki Reed in the psychological thriller Snap.
Jake Hoffman Joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Royals' Canceled By E! After 4 Seasons, Shopped By Lionsgate With Pop Eyed As Possible New Home
Latest Film News
- Narrative PR Hires Publicist Alex Schack In Latest Ramp-Up
- Dave Bautista Sarcastically “Thanks” Disney For Firing James Gunn
- ‘Hal’ Trailer: Documentary On Iconoclastic ‘Coming Home’ & ‘Harold And Maude’ Director…
- Judge Grants Restraining Order To Protect Stan Lee
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Pushing ‘Meg’ Out Of Top Spot With $20M – Midday Box Office
- Milo Gibson Inks With Alchemy For Management; Boards Rod Lurie’s ‘The Outpost’