EXCLUSIVE: Jake Hoffman has been added to the cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street. The son of Dustin Hoffman will play shoe designer Steve Madden in the story about the rise and harsh fall of Wall Streeter Jordan Belfort, played by Leonardo DiCaprio. The film, based on Belfort’s bestselling memoir and adapted by Terence Winter, is scheduled to shoot next month in New York. Hoffman, repped by WME and Generate, appeared in the feature film Barney’s Version and HBO’s now-cancelled Luck and next plays opposite Nikki Reed in the psychological thriller Snap.
Jake Hoffman Joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shailene Woodley, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan & Matthew Gray Gubler Lead Drake Doremus-CJ Pic; Protagonist On For Sales -- AFM
'Blade Runner 2049' Star Ana De Armas Joins Daniel Craig & Chris Evans In 'Knives Out'; Shoot Begins Next Month
Sarah Chalke To Star In Autobiographical ABC Dramedy Project Produced By Bill Lawrence In 'Scrubs' Reunion
Latest Film News
- CBS' Joe Ianniello Looks To Strengthen The Company, And Perhaps His Chances Of Making CEO Job Permanent With…
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’s Jackie Cruz Joins Lucy Hale In ‘A Nice Girl Like You’
- Judi Dench Set To Pounce On ‘Cats’
- Peter Bart: Peter Rice, High On Clout And Low On Visibility, Now Wields TV’s Biggest Portfolio
- Showtime’s Christina Spade Named CBS Corp CFO As Exec Shuffle Continues
- Netflix In Advanced Talks To Make ‘Idol’ With Matt Reeves’ 6th & Idaho; Hailee Steinfeld Starring…