EXCLUSIVE: Jake Hoffman has been added to the cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street. The son of Dustin Hoffman will play shoe designer Steve Madden in the story about the rise and harsh fall of Wall Streeter Jordan Belfort, played by Leonardo DiCaprio. The film, based on Belfort’s bestselling memoir and adapted by Terence Winter, is scheduled to shoot next month in New York. Hoffman, repped by WME and Generate, appeared in the feature film Barney’s Version and HBO’s now-cancelled Luck and next plays opposite Nikki Reed in the psychological thriller Snap.
Jake Hoffman Joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Latest Film News
- Awards-Season Noms Lacking Again For Women Behind The Camera
- Casey Affleck-Elisabeth Moss Movie ‘Light Of My Life’ Among Berlin World Premiere Additions
- Great Point & Development Partnership Launch Production Slate With Movies From James Norton & ‘ The Iron Lady…
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Director Jon S. Baird On Joining Martin Scorsese’s Inner Circle, And Doing Justice To Laurel…
- ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean’ & ‘Titans’ Star Brenton Thwaites, Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic ‘I Met A Girl…
- Razzie Awards Nominations Are Out: Four Movies “Lead” In Best Of Worst Race