Here’s a first look at Tom Cruise taking on the hulking main character in the Lee Child novels for Paramount‘s Jack Reacher. It will be interesting to see the fan reaction to finally seeing Cruise as the ex-military policeman-turned-benevolent drifter who always finding himself smack in a situation where a helpless person needs someone who can put the clues together and kick butt when necessary. Some have questioned casting Cruise as a 6-foot-5, 250-pound bad ass. The movie, from Paramount and Skydance Productions, opens December 21.
Hot Trailer: 'Jack Reacher'
What's Hot on Deadline
Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
Latest Film News
- Bi Gan’s Cannes Pic ‘Long Day’s Journey Into Night’ Gets U.S. Deal Via Kino Lorber
- Trevor Donovan, Jillian Murray Headline ‘Prescription for Love’; Leonardo Nam, Sheetal Sheth Star In ‘Hummingbird…
- ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ Star KiKi Layne Inks With WME
- Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
- Jay Duplass Inks With Odenkirk-Provissiero For Management
- Harvey Weinstein Fails To Get Sex Trafficking Suit Dropped; Bob Weinstein Cut From Case