Work at Ryan Murphy‘s production company was disrupted for a couple of hours today. When an office assistant was opening a letter from a fan who wanted Murphy to read his script, a little bit of white powder spilled out. As a precaution, the Paramount-based production offices were evacuated and a HazMat team was called in. According to LAPD spokeswoman Karen Rayner, after a brief investigation, the police determined the substance was not hazardous. Everybody at the offices, which house Murphy’s three shows under his 20th Century Fox TV deal — Glee, American Horror Story and The New Normal — are now back at work.
HazMat Team Called To Ryan Murphy's Offices Over White Powdery Substance
What's Hot on Deadline
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Other Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
Latest TV News
- Emmy Sweethearts Glenn Weiss And Jan Svendsen Make Surprise Appearance On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be “A Thousand” Other Victims, DA Says
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel…
- ‘What/If’: Dave Annable & Louis Herthum Cast In Netflix Social Thriller Series
- ‘One Day At A Time’ Star Justina Machado Inks With UTA
- Fox Nabs Sister Comedy From Michelle Nader & Morgan Murphy As Put Pilot