Viewers of Grey’s Anatomy know that some of the actors on the show didn’t make it out of last season’s plane crash finale. Now Camilla Luddington has booked a recurring role as a young doctor on the ABC show, and the role comes with a series option to become a regular next season. Luddington is coming off a six-episode arc on HBO’s True Blood and a nine-episode arc on Showtime’s Californication. In addition, she’s playing Lara Croft in the next edition of the Tomb Raider game that comes out in March 2013. She also played Kate Middleton in Lifetime’s William & Kate. Luddington is repped by Progressive Artists and Main Title Entertainment.
'Grey's Anatomy' Adds 'True Blood' Actress
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
Oscars' Big Snubs: Bradley Cooper & Ryan Coogler For Director, Mr. Rogers Docu, Emily Blunt Get Cold Shoulder
Teachers Strike Ends: Tentative Deal Reached After Days Of Final Bargaining Between Union & District
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest TV News
- Viacom Acquires Pluto TV For $340 Million In Cash
- Jennifer Lopez’s Nuyorican Prods. Taps Alex Brown As Production Executive
- ‘Ray Romano’ Netflix Trailer: Back On Stage And Bended Knee
- Kevin Barnett Remembered: Fellow Comedians, Hollywood Pay Tribute To Stand-Up And ‘Rel’ Co-Creator
- SAG-AFTRA Members To Rally Wednesday As Strike Vs. BBH Ad Agency Enters Fifth Month
- Comedian Kevin Barnett Dies: ‘Rel’ Co-Creator Was 32