Viewers of Grey’s Anatomy know that some of the actors on the show didn’t make it out of last season’s plane crash finale. Now Camilla Luddington has booked a recurring role as a young doctor on the ABC show, and the role comes with a series option to become a regular next season. Luddington is coming off a six-episode arc on HBO’s True Blood and a nine-episode arc on Showtime’s Californication. In addition, she’s playing Lara Croft in the next edition of the Tomb Raider game that comes out in March 2013. She also played Kate Middleton in Lifetime’s William & Kate. Luddington is repped by Progressive Artists and Main Title Entertainment.
'Grey's Anatomy' Adds 'True Blood' Actress
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- Legal Deja Vu As Viacom Scolds Netflix Over Exec Poaching, Like Fox Did In 2016
- MGM Names Tricia Biggio As SVP Unscripted Television
- ‘Black Monday’: Bruce Dern, Melissa Rauch & Horatio Sanz Among Guest Stars Set For Showtime Comedy
- Facebook Is Developing A Camera-Equipped TV Device Capable Of Streaming — Report
- CBS Television City To Be Sold To LA Real Estate Firm Hackman Capital
- HLN Jettisons Ashleigh Banfield, Michaela Pereira, Carol Costello In Latest Better Idea