FX has acquired commercial TV premiere rights to Ted, the Seth MacFarlane-directed raunch comedy that topped the domestic box office this past weekend with a $54 million haul. It’s the latest pickup for the network, which has made a habit of acquiring rights to top box office pics — it has landed 13 movies that finished first at the box office in 17 of the 2012’s first 26 weeks including Marvel’s The Avengers, Men In Black 3 and Snow White And The Huntsman.
FX Acquires TV Premiere Rights To 'Ted'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Reboots True Crime & Paranormal Series 'Unsolved Mysteries' With 'Stranger Things' EP Shawn Levy
Two Snap Executives Depart Following Internal Investigation Into An "Inappropriate Relationship" -- Report
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Cold Open: Will It Be ‘Deal Or No Deal’ On Government Shutdown? Trump Chooses
- Producers Guild Awards Live Blog & Winners List – Updating Live
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Saturday Edition
- ‘Brexit’ Scribe & Director On UK Chaos, Benedict Cumberbatch & Donald Trump
- PGA Awards’ Nominees Breakfast Shines Light On Diversity
- Anthony Rapp Feared Kevin Spacey Sex Assaults Would “Keep Happening” If He Didn’t Speak Out