FX says both will come to the network in late 2014. Previously, FX locked up five of the six No.1 titles this summer including The Avengers, Men in Black 3, Snow White and the Huntsman, Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted, and Ted. The network’s other summer movie acquisitions include Prometheus, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, That’s My Boy, and Battleship.
FX Acquires Commercial TV Premiere Rights To 'Amazing Spider-Man', 'Savages'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shailene Woodley, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan & Matthew Gray Gubler Lead Drake Doremus-CJ Pic; Protagonist On For Sales -- AFM
'Blade Runner 2049' Star Ana De Armas Joins Daniel Craig & Chris Evans In 'Knives Out'; Shoot Begins Next Month
Latest Film News
- CBS' Joe Ianniello Looks To Strengthen The Company, And Perhaps His Chances Of Making CEO Job Permanent With…
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’s Jackie Cruz Joins Lucy Hale In ‘A Nice Girl Like You’
- Judi Dench Set To Pounce On ‘Cats’
- Peter Bart: Peter Rice, High On Clout And Low On Visibility, Now Wields TV’s Biggest Portfolio
- Showtime’s Christina Spade Named CBS Corp CFO As Exec Shuffle Continues
- Netflix In Advanced Talks To Make ‘Idol’ With Matt Reeves’ 6th & Idaho; Hailee Steinfeld Starring…