FX says both will come to the network in late 2014. Previously, FX locked up five of the six No.1 titles this summer including The Avengers, Men in Black 3, Snow White and the Huntsman, Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted, and Ted. The network’s other summer movie acquisitions include Prometheus, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, That’s My Boy, and Battleship.
FX Acquires Commercial TV Premiere Rights To 'Amazing Spider-Man', 'Savages'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fired Paramount TV President Amy Powell Denies Making Insensitive Comments, Explores Legal Action - Update
Roseanne Barr Screams "I Thought The Bitch Was White" In Video Explaining Racist Valerie Jarrett Tweet
'Magnum P.I.': Cast & Creators Talk Reboot, Possible Tom Selleck Cameo & 'Hawaii Five-0' Crossover - Comic-Con
Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda's Helming Debut: 'Rent' Creator Jonathan Larson's 'Tick, Tick...Boom!'; 'Evan Hansen's Steven Levenson Scripting
Latest Film News
- Norman Reedus & STXfilms Ink Genre Feature Deal For ‘Walking Dead’ Star – Comic-Con
- Universal R-Rated Kids Comedy ‘Good Boys’ From Seth Rogen’s Point Grey Adds Four
- ‘Glass’ Teaser: Samuel L. Jackson Takes Focus In Latest Clip – Comic-Con
- ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Belts Out $3.4M; ‘Equalizer 2’ Targets $3.1M On Thursday Night
- Neon Goes Theatrical With CNN Films Space Event Doc ‘Apollo 11’; Watch Teaser Trailer
- ‘Don Quixote’ Producers Hit Back Over Rights Snafu After Paolo Branco Claims Another Court ‘Victory’