FX says both will come to the network in late 2014. Previously, FX locked up five of the six No.1 titles this summer including The Avengers, Men in Black 3, Snow White and the Huntsman, Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted, and Ted. The network’s other summer movie acquisitions include Prometheus, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, That’s My Boy, and Battleship.
FX Acquires Commercial TV Premiere Rights To 'Amazing Spider-Man', 'Savages'
What's Hot on Deadline
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Latest Film News
- DRG Boards Scandi Series ‘White Wall’, BFI Fund Appointment, Cannes Selectors — Global Briefs
- Jason Reitman To Direct Next ‘Ghostbusters’ Movie, Coming In 2020
- WME Signs Bart Freundlich, Director Of Sundance Opener ‘After The Wedding’
- ‘Slime’ Time For Paramount Players, Steve Pink & Jeff Morris
- Danny Glover Set For Sony’s ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’ Sequel
- Rose Byrne, Justin Hartley, Wanda Sykes & More Set To Co-Star In CBS Films Comedy ‘Lexi’