Sportscaster Erin Andrews, who exited ESPN last week as co-host of College GameDay, has joined Fox Sports as speculated, where she’ll host the network’s new primetime college football pregame show as well as have a significant role in National Football League, Major League Baseball and other sports coverage. Fox Sports announced Andrews’ multiyear deal today. Andrews, who got her start at Fox Sports Florida in 2000, spent eight years with ESPN. Fox Sports’ new half-hour pregame show will lead into the network’s first regular-season over-the-air college football package. That coverage kicks off Saturday, Sept. 1 as Hawaii visits USC live from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Sportscaster Erin Andrews Shifts To Fox
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'Venom' Courses To $378M WW; 'Star Is Born' Tops $135M; 'First Man' Begins Offshore Journey - International Box Office
Gerard Butler Cancels Saudi Arabia Trip After Khashoggi's Disappearance: "The Timing Couldn't Have Been Worse"
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
FX & Sky Team For Parenting Comedy 'Breeders' From 'Sherlock' Star Martin Freeman & 'Catastrophe' Producer Avalon
Latest TV News
- Beta, Wildside, Israeli Trio Team On Drama ‘German Moon’ About NASA Space Mission
- ITV CEO Carolyn McCall: Timing For Endemol Shine Purchase “Did Not Feel Right”
- WME To Represent Me+You Productions As ‘Sick Of It’ Producer Eyes U.S. Scripted Push
- ‘When Heroes Fly’ Hebrew Thriller From Keshet Int’l Goes To Netflix
- John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On ‘Last Week Tonight’
- ’60 Minutes’: Donald Trump Says “I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly” After Two Years…