Devon Sawa has been elevated to a series regular on The CW’s Nikita. Sawa (Final Destination, Slackers and Idle Hands) had been recurring as Owen Elliot, a former Division “cleaner” on the show which is headed into its third season. In a similar fashion to Nikita (Maggie Q), Owen became attached and eventually fell in love with a civilian, Emily (Bianca Lawson) who was killed. Owen also killed Nikita’s fiancé, Daniel Monroe (Sebastien Roberts). Sawa’s casting follows recent feature roles in The Philly Kid with Wes Chatham and Neal McDonough and 388 Arletta Avenue opposite Nick Stahl. Sawa is repped by Gersh and KLWGN Entertainment.
Devon Sawa Upped To Regular On 'Nikita'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Space Force' Workplace Comedy Series From 'The Office's Steve Carell & Greg Daniels Ordered By Netflix
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Latest TV News
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Sets C-SPAN Record For Twitter Speech Video
- Frosties Or Sugar Puffs? Netflix Reveals Which Cereal Won Over Players of ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings: “We Compete So Broadly” That HBO, Disney Only Matter “On The Margin”
- ‘Penny Dreadful’: Daniel Zovatto To Star In ‘City of Angels’ Showtime Sequel Series
- Netflix Breaks Out Viewership Numbers For ‘You’, ‘Sex Education’, ‘Elite’
- NBC Orders ‘Lincoln’ Drama Pilot Based On ‘The Bone Collector’ Books