Devon Sawa has been elevated to a series regular on The CW’s Nikita. Sawa (Final Destination, Slackers and Idle Hands) had been recurring as Owen Elliot, a former Division “cleaner” on the show which is headed into its third season. In a similar fashion to Nikita (Maggie Q), Owen became attached and eventually fell in love with a civilian, Emily (Bianca Lawson) who was killed. Owen also killed Nikita’s fiancé, Daniel Monroe (Sebastien Roberts). Sawa’s casting follows recent feature roles in The Philly Kid with Wes Chatham and Neal McDonough and 388 Arletta Avenue opposite Nick Stahl. Sawa is repped by Gersh and KLWGN Entertainment.
Devon Sawa Upped To Regular On 'Nikita'
What's Hot on Deadline
Marvel Series About Female Superheroes From 'Wonder Woman's Allan Heinberg Set At ABC With Big Commitment
Chevy Chase Blasts 'Saturday Night Live', Will Ferrell, Tina Fey & Everyone Else Not Dan Aykroyd Or Gilda Radner
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Asia Argento Turns To Princess Diana Law Firm To Seek "Substantial Damages" Against Rose McGowan -- Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Flip or Flop Vegas’ Renewed For Season 3 By HGTV
- Marvel’s ‘Daredevil’ Season 3 Gets October Launch Date On Netflix
- Idris Elba & Emily Blunt Talent Agency The Artists Partnership Launches Production Division
- Wanda Sykes And Paige Hurwitz’s Push It Productions Hires Beth Belew As Head Of Development
- John Boyega, Letitia Wright & Damson Idris Among Patrons Of New LA Drama School
- ‘The Twilight Zone’: Jordan Peele To Host & Narrate CBS All Access Reboot