Devon Sawa has been elevated to a series regular on The CW’s Nikita. Sawa (Final Destination, Slackers and Idle Hands) had been recurring as Owen Elliot, a former Division “cleaner” on the show which is headed into its third season. In a similar fashion to Nikita (Maggie Q), Owen became attached and eventually fell in love with a civilian, Emily (Bianca Lawson) who was killed. Owen also killed Nikita’s fiancé, Daniel Monroe (Sebastien Roberts). Sawa’s casting follows recent feature roles in The Philly Kid with Wes Chatham and Neal McDonough and 388 Arletta Avenue opposite Nick Stahl. Sawa is repped by Gersh and KLWGN Entertainment.
Devon Sawa Upped To Regular On 'Nikita'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon’s Julia Roberts-Fronted TV Drama ‘Homecoming’ To Have World Premiere At Toronto International…
- Aretha Franklin Dies: The Queen Of Soul & Cultural Icon Was 76
- ‘Marvel’s Iron Fist’ Season 2 Trailer: Netflix Series Hits Hard This Time
- Sam Bee Opens ‘Full Frontal’ With ‘Fascists To Watch 2018’
- Vice Is Back In Business In Canada After Striking Long-Term Deal With Bell Media
- T.J. Miller Denies Bullying ‘Silicon Valley’ Actress