Devon Sawa has been elevated to a series regular on The CW’s Nikita. Sawa (Final Destination, Slackers and Idle Hands) had been recurring as Owen Elliot, a former Division “cleaner” on the show which is headed into its third season. In a similar fashion to Nikita (Maggie Q), Owen became attached and eventually fell in love with a civilian, Emily (Bianca Lawson) who was killed. Owen also killed Nikita’s fiancé, Daniel Monroe (Sebastien Roberts). Sawa’s casting follows recent feature roles in The Philly Kid with Wes Chatham and Neal McDonough and 388 Arletta Avenue opposite Nick Stahl. Sawa is repped by Gersh and KLWGN Entertainment.
Devon Sawa Upped To Regular On 'Nikita'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
Kurt Sutter Revs 'Mayans M.C.' Past 'Sons Of Anarchy's Shadow, Border Politics, Being Outspoken In A #MeToo Moment & Trump's Tiny Hands: Comic-Con
Pop & Rock: 'Mamma Mia 2' Puts $42M In Offshore Jukebox, 'Skyscraper' Tops China With $48M - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- BBC Studios Searching For New Content Chief After Handing Mark Linsey New IP-Focused Role
- NBC Reality Chief Paul Telegdy To Give Keynote Address At Edinburgh International TV Festival
- Tim Minchin To Star In Road-Trip Comedy Drama ‘Upright’ For UK’s Sky & Australia’s Foxtel
- Stalin’s Russia Set For TV As ‘Episodes’ Producer Hat Trick Options Simon Sebag Montefiore's Novel ‘One Night in Winter…
- ‘Professor Moriarty: The Hound of the D’Urbervilles’ Heads To The Small Screen With…
- ‘Who Is America?’ Offers eBay Sale Of Signed Dick Cheney Waterboarding Kit