Devon Sawa has been elevated to a series regular on The CW’s Nikita. Sawa (Final Destination, Slackers and Idle Hands) had been recurring as Owen Elliot, a former Division “cleaner” on the show which is headed into its third season. In a similar fashion to Nikita (Maggie Q), Owen became attached and eventually fell in love with a civilian, Emily (Bianca Lawson) who was killed. Owen also killed Nikita’s fiancé, Daniel Monroe (Sebastien Roberts). Sawa’s casting follows recent feature roles in The Philly Kid with Wes Chatham and Neal McDonough and 388 Arletta Avenue opposite Nick Stahl. Sawa is repped by Gersh and KLWGN Entertainment.
Devon Sawa Upped To Regular On 'Nikita'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Scares Up 2nd Best October Debut With $77M+; Record For Blumhouse & Carpenter Canon; Great Miramax Comeback
Latest TV News
- Ryan Murphy Donating $10M To Children’s Hospital, Where His Son Was Saved From Cancer
- Jimmy Kimmel Urges Texans To Vote Against Ted Cruz “For Comedy Sake”
- Donald Trump Campaigns in Houston For “Beautiful Ted” Cruz
- Netflix’s Use Of Artwork Personalization Attracts Online Criticism
- Producer Mike DiCenzo Gets Sendoff In Final ‘Tonight’ Show
- Viceland’s ‘Trump Tapes’ Is Over, But Tom Arnold’s Hunt Isn’t