Renata Luczak and Jenni Runyan have been promoted to VP Communications at Comedy Central and will report to SVP Communications Steve Albani. Luczak is based in New York and handles press efforts for the network’s The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report and Tosh.0 among other special projects like Comedy Central’s Indecision political coverage. She now will add communications oversight for the network’s newly launched Enterprise business division devoted to consumer products, digital, publishing and live touring. Runyan, based in Santa Monica, has repped publicity for West Coast-based series like South Park and Workaholics and will add press strategy for new series The Burn With Jeff Ross, Daniel Tosh’s new animated series Brickleberry and The Kroll Show. She also helps plan the network’s TCA participation and provides on-site assistance for the network at the Emmys.
Comedy Central Ups Pair In Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
'One Tree Hill' Alums Navigate Life Of Struggling Actors In Crowd-Funded Comedy 'Everyone Is Doing Great'
Latest TV News
- LaToya Morgan Re-Ups Overall Deal With AMC, Will Oversee Inclusion Initiative
- Gordon Ramsay’s Series Simmer In Ratings, Fox Still Wins Night; World Cup Scores In D.C.
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners
- David Ayer & Chris Long’s Cedar Park Inks First-Look Deal With Entertainment One
- John Oliver Censored In China After Scathing Winnie The Pooh Segment
- Lifetime Orders 3 Kim Raver-Produced Movies Based On Jane Green Novels; Alyssa Milano To Star In ‘Tempting Fate’