Directed by Curtis Hanson with a little help from Michael Apted, 20th Century Fox‘s Chasing Mavericks stars Jonnny Weston as legendary boardman Jay Morarity and Gerard Butler as the veteran who taught the young surfer to master the massive waves at Mavericks in Northern California. Co-starring Elisabeth Shue, Leven Rambin and Abigail Spencer, it opens October 26.
Hot Trailer: 'Chasing Mavericks'
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
"Tiny" Trump Attacks "Total Con" Stormy Daniels; POTUS "Disgusting Misogynist," Says Michael Avenatti In Reply Over Suit
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest Film News
- Netflix Adds 7 Million Subscribers, Beats Estimates, Sends Stock Soaring 12%
- Javier Gullón Sells Sci-Fi Short Stories To Kroll & Co. And Legendary TV
- ‘Miss Bala’ Trailer: Jane’s Got A Gun
- Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise ‘Conjuring’ Roles As The Warrens In Third ‘Annabelle’ Movie
- Los Angeles On-Location Filming Up 3% In Q3 2018
- ‘The Alienist’s Q'orianka Kilcher Cast In Paramount's Live-Action ‘Dora the Explorer’ Movie