Directed by Curtis Hanson with a little help from Michael Apted, 20th Century Fox‘s Chasing Mavericks stars Jonnny Weston as legendary boardman Jay Morarity and Gerard Butler as the veteran who taught the young surfer to master the massive waves at Mavericks in Northern California. Co-starring Elisabeth Shue, Leven Rambin and Abigail Spencer, it opens October 26.
Hot Trailer: 'Chasing Mavericks'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Lethal Weapon' Season 3 Premiere: Riggs Gets Respectful Goodbye, Cole Receives Warm Welcome In Series Reset
'Dancing With The Stars: Juniors': Honey Boo Boo, Tripp Palin, Miles Brown To Cut A Rug On Reality Competition
'Manifest' Off To Strong Ratings Start, 'Magnum P.I.' Modest, 'The Good Doctor' Ties Series Low As New TV Season Starts
Latest Film News
- Viacom Gets Another Wall Street Analyst Upgrade On M&A Prospects
- Cinedigm CEO Chris McGurk Offers New Details About OTT Streaming Service Bambu
- Austin Film Festival’s 25th Anniversary Lineup Set; ‘Donnybrook’ Among Fantastic Fest Winners; Screamfest Gets Help From Lin…
- Donald Trump To Appoint MPAA Chief Charles Rivkin To Key U.S. Advisory Panel On Trade
- New Line In Lead To Catch ‘Train To Busan’ Remake; Gary Dauberman Scripting, James Wan Producing Zombie Thriller…
- ‘American Dreamer’ L.A. Film Festival Clip: Don’t Make Jim Gaffigan Pull This Car Over