And so it begins. CBS has picked up Ex-Men, a new comedy from Rob Greenberg, as the network’s first pilot order of the 2013-2014 season. Written and directed by Greenberg, it details the exploits of a young man learning the ways of the world from the older and more experienced men in his short-term rental complex. Greenberg, an executive producer on the network’s comedy How I Met Your Mother, will produce the single-camera comedy with Eric and Kim Tannenbaum and CBS Studios. Ex-Men has been kicking around for a few years, but with buying season starting the comedy was still acquired ahead of any dramas. Greenberg is repped by ICM Partners and Management 360.
CBS Snags Rob Greenberg Pilot As First Order Of 2013-14 Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Netflix Orders Innovative Animated World War II Drama Series 'The Liberator' From A+E Studios, Unique Features & Jeb Stuart
Latest TV News
- ‘The Village’ Casts Nadine Nicole; Reshma Shetty Joins ‘Instinct’
- Viacom CEO Bob Bakish Concedes “Some Softness” At Nickelodeon: “We Are Actively Working On It”
- ‘Requiem’ & ‘The Missing’ Outfit New Pictures Options Dystopian YA Novel ‘The Territory’
- CNN, Jim Acosta Take Victory Lap After Judge Tells White House To Return Press Badge Pronto
- CNN Wins Round 1 Of Battle With Donald Trump White House Over Jim Acosta Press Badge
- FX Developing Cult Crime Drama ‘Piety’ Produced By Noah Hawley