And so it begins. CBS has picked up Ex-Men, a new comedy from Rob Greenberg, as the network’s first pilot order of the 2013-2014 season. Written and directed by Greenberg, it details the exploits of a young man learning the ways of the world from the older and more experienced men in his short-term rental complex. Greenberg, an executive producer on the network’s comedy How I Met Your Mother, will produce the single-camera comedy with Eric and Kim Tannenbaum and CBS Studios. Ex-Men has been kicking around for a few years, but with buying season starting the comedy was still acquired ahead of any dramas. Greenberg is repped by ICM Partners and Management 360.
CBS Snags Rob Greenberg Pilot As First Order Of 2013-14 Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest TV News
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’s Hattie Morahan & ‘Arrow’s David Nykl To Star In HBO Europe Spy Drama ‘The Sleepers…
- ‘Conan’ Returns: Late Night Host Celebrates New Downsized Format After 3 Month Shutdown
- ‘The Walking Dead’ & ‘Stranger Things’ Named Most In-Demand Series In the World
- ‘Bless This Mess’ Trailer: Lake Bell And Dax Shepard Attempt To Live The Simple Life In New ABC Comedy
- David Glasser Launches 101 Studios With $300M+ In Funding For TV, Movie Projects
- Nora Kirkpatrick & Funny Or Die Team On Interactive Series ‘The Coop’ For Eko