CBS scored 43 nominations to lead all networks as nominations for the 33rd News and Documentary Emmy Awards were unveiled today. PBS scored 37 Emmy noms, followed by NBC’s 20, ABC’s 17 and HBO’s 15 among double-digit totals. Winners in 42 categories will be announced during an awards show October 1 in New York. The National Academy Of Television Arts And Sciences also said Univision Anchors Jorge Ramos and Maria Elena Salinas will receive lifetime achievement awards. See the full list of nominees here.
CBS Leads News & Documentary Emmy Nominations
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
Oscars' Big Snubs: Bradley Cooper & Ryan Coogler For Director, Mr. Rogers Docu, Emily Blunt Get Cold Shoulder
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest Awardsline News
- Oscar Nominee Reactions: Rami Malek, Willem Dafoe, Rachel Weisz, Adam McKay & Many More
- Costume Designer Sandy Powell’s Risk-Taking Pays Off With Pair Of Oscar Nominations For ‘The Favourite’ & ‘Mary Poppins Returns…
- ‘RBG’ Oscar Nomination Tops One Wild Year For Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Spike Lee: Oscar Saga Links ‘Do The Right Thing’ & ‘BlacKkKlansman’
- Why ‘Cold War’, One Of Two Black-And-White Films Up For Cinematography Oscar, Didn’t Shoot In Color
- Oscars: Foreign Language Film Directors Muse On Today’s Nominations